Parent Coaching and Consultation Services
As a parent, it is difficult to watch your child struggle to read and learn. As an experienced tutor and Certified Wilson Dyslexia Practitioner, I consult with parents on how best to support their child’s learning journey.
Here are some of the ways I can help:
- Make recommendations on how best to support your child with their homework.
- Help you to understand your child’s learning strengths and weaknesses.
- Refer your child to other professionals should the need arise.
- Guide you to international, national, and state support resources and agencies.
- Support you in your journey of learning how best to advocate for your child.
Additionally, I can advocate for your child in school:
- Attend teacher/parent and school intervention meetings with you.
- Collaborate with other professionals involved with your student’s progress.